WILMINGTON, DE / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2023 / Transparency Market Research Inc –Globalism 5G chipset market with a value of USD 28.8 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% over the forecast period 2022-2031.
5G chipsets transmit information effectively. 4G chipsets have higher latency than 5G processors. 5G wireless delivers multi-Gbps peak bandwidth speeds and ultra-low latency. 5G chipsets improve network capacity and user experience. It is also working to expand the mobile ecosystem in the areas of healthcare, transportation, logistics and agriculture.
According to the comprehensive report released by TMR, it is expected that the development in the telecommunications industry will provide lucrative expansion prospects for market suppliers. Major companies are focusing on high-growth applications, including smartphones, communication base station equipment, tablets, broadband access gateway devices, and connected devices, to increase market share of 5G chipsets.
Request a free report template at (choose your company mail id to receive the most interest) – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=47130
5G Chipset Market: Growth Drivers
- 5G technology has advanced dramatically. Telecom operators and chip makers are investing heavily in the research and development of 5G networks. 5G network management uses independent network component chips in the cellular wireless network infrastructure. Businesses can enhance system security, resilience, and agility. 5G subscriptions are expected to contribute significantly to the development of the 5G chipset market in the next few years. Major smartphone makers are introducing 5G devices. This has led chip makers to launch new flagship smartphones that are integrated with 5G chips, making them more powerful and efficient. Thus, the development and launch of advanced products is likely to promote the growth of the 5G chip industry.
- Users prefer high speed internet. 5G offers many sectors with ultra-reliable, low-latency connections. It can expand industrial and consumer technology applications. 5G is improving functionality in business applications, video conferencing, online gaming, and self-driving cars. It supports many 3GPP access technologies, including 5G New Radio (NR). These benefits are expected to boost demand for 5G, and expand the market in the next few years.
- Smartphones drive video-on-demand streaming. Streaming Media Magazine reports that on-demand video viewing on all streaming devices is growing much faster than live viewing. This aspect is expected to encourage market progress.
Key findings of the 5G chipset market
- The latest 5G chipset market trends estimate that the category of Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits (RFICs) will dominate the global market. They send and receive radio frequency data signals. Mobile front units need these signals, which are filtered and amplified by these integrated circuits.
- 5G infrastructure investment and smartphone sales are driving the sub-6GHz frequency category. High spending by South Korea on the 5G ecosystem is likely to boost growth prospects. Similar initiatives in different regions encourage the use of 5G systems, which help develop smart cities, autonomous driving, digital healthcare, the Internet of Things, and smart manufacturing industries. 5G networks use sub-6GHz frequency bands. Sub-6GHz bands are ideal for wide 5G coverage, so many network operators have adopted them.
Buy this outstanding research report | Immediate delivery available – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=47130 <>
5G Chipset Market: Regional Dynamics
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the 5G chipset market from 2022 to 2031, based on TMR forecasts. The rapid adoption of 5G networks and the massive use of 5G devices are factors that are likely to help add value to the growth trajectory. The need for 5G chipsets is expected to increase in the Asia Pacific region along with the high investment in digital infrastructure.
- The 5G chipset market is expanding in North America due to the heavy adoption of 5G networks and the growing demand for 5G chipsets in the consumer electronics, industrial sector, automotive and transportation industries.
5G Chipset Market: A Competitive Landscape
Major 5G chip producers are working hard to create advanced node-based chips with small transistors and excellent power efficiency. They are also implementing a variety of organic and inorganic initiatives to expand their market share for 5G chipsets.
The major players operating in the global market are:
- Huawei Device Co., Ltd.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc
- keysight technologies,
- nokia company,
- Media Tech Corporation
- Unisoc (Shanghai) Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Skyworks Solutions,
- Apple company
- Intel Corporation
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=47130
5G Chipset Market: Segmentation
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits (RFICs)
- system on chips (SoCs)
- Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs)
- cellular phases
- millimeter wave (mmWave) integrated circuits
- processing node
- up to 10 nm
- 11 nm to 28 nm
- above 28 nm
- Sub-6 GHz
- 24 GHz to 39 GHz
- above 39 GHz
- Telecom base station equipment
- Smartphones / Tablets
- laptops and computers
- connected vehicles
- connected devices
- Broadband access gateway devices
- Others (AGVs, drones, robots, etc.)
- end use industry
- Electronics consumers
- Cars and transportation
- Health Care
- Media and entertainment
- power facilities
- Other (research and academia, agriculture, etc.)
- North Amarica
- Latin america
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
latest Electronics and semiconductor industry reports :-
GaN industrial devices market growth share from 2022 to 2031
Aerospace grade connectors industry growth from 2022 to 2031
Photoelectric Sensors Market Growth Report 2022-2031
CMP Clay Market Size and Market Share Report, 2022-2031
RTC (Real Time Clock) IC Market Size, Share | Industry Report, 2022-2031
Motion Sensor Market Size and Share Report, 2022-2031
Neurochip Market Size | Industry Report, 2020-2031
Piezoelectric motor market growth share from 2022 to 2031
Flexible Printed Circuit Boards Industry Growth from 2022 to 2031
Laser Diode Market Growth Report 2022-2031
About market research transparency
Transparency Market Research, incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware, United States, is a global market research firm providing customized research and advisory services. TMR provides in-depth insights into the factors that govern market demand. It reveals opportunities across various segments based on source, application, sales channel and end use that will drive growth in the market over the next nine years.
Our data warehouse is constantly updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, always reflecting the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research materials for business reports.
Transparency market research firm.
The company’s headquarters are in the city center,
1000 Northwest Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
Phone number: 1-518-618-1030
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
blog or note: https://tmrblog.com
Source: Transparency market research firm.
View source version on accesswire.com: