DUBLIN, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Display Panel Market Size, Share, Trends, by Application, by Panel Resolution by Panel Size, by Display Type, by End Use, and Region Forecast to 2030” report added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global display screen market size is expected to reach USD 163.88 billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 10.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report. The market is expected to gain significant momentum during the forecast period, owing to the increasing demand from the consumer electronics industry. The product finds its application in televisions, personal computers, laptops, smartphones, and more. The product is used as the main display element in these devices.
In recent years, there has been a rise in consumer electronics demand globally. This is due to the lower prices of these devices and the increase in the purchasing power of consumers. Rising disposable income and changing people’s lifestyle are other factors that have contributed to the growth of the consumer electronics market. This, in turn, is expected to increase the demand for display panels during the forecast period.
The global display panels market is being driven by the ever increasing demand for display panels in various applications such as TVs, Smartphones, Laptops, etc. Technological advances have led to the development of new and innovative display panel technologies, which are being used in these applications. Major players in the market are investing heavily in research and development activities to bring out new products with better features. The competition in the market is intense as major players strive to maintain their share.
The new trend of foldable display panels is expected to bring new development opportunities to the display industry in 2019. In addition, with the approaching commercial deployment of 5G, the adoption of 5G-enabled smartphones will gradually increase, which is also expected to be a driving force. Demand for advanced display boards.
Some highlights of the report
- In July 2021, TCL Group announced a new product line of display panels at SID Show Week. The product line includes three types of display panels: LCD, AMOLED and OLED. The company claims that the product line offers the world’s widest color gamut, highest brightness, and best contrast ratio.
- The revenue share of the LCD segment is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 10.1% from 2021 to 2027. This is due to the widespread penetration of LCD displays in televisions, computers and mobile phones. The TFT-LCD display market is expected to reach USD 92.55 billion by 2027. The OLED segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The North American market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, due to growing demand from the region’s consumer electronics and automotive industries. The United States is one of the leading consumer electronics markets in the world. The growing demand for smart TVs and other connected devices is expected to drive the demand for display screens in the region.
For this report, the publisher has segmented the global Display Screen market into segments based on application, panel resolution, panel size, display type, end use, and region:
Application Forecast (Revenue, Billion USD, 2019-2030)
- smart phones
- TV sets
- Computer monitors and laptops
- smart phones
Authority Decisions Forecast (Revenues, Billion USD, 2019-2030)
Team Size Forecast (Revenue, Billion USD, 2019-2030)
- Small and medium in size
Supply Type Forecast (Revenue, Billion US$, 2019-2030)
End Use Forecast (Revenue, Billion USD; 2019-2030)
- the cars
- Sports and entertainment
- Health Care
- Defense and space
Regional Outlook (Revenues, Billion US$, 2019-2030)
- North Amarica
- United kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia and the Pacific
- Latin america
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Kingdom Saudi Arabia
- The United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East and Africa
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1. Market Summary
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Measures
Chapter 4. Display Board Market Segmentation and Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Displaying the Dashboard Market by Applying Insights and Trends
Chapter 6. View the panel market through panel decision insights and trends
Chapter 7. Painting Market View by Painting Size, Statistics, and Trends
Chapter 8. Display Board Market by Display Type Insights and Trends
Chapter 9. Panels Market View by End-use Trends
Chapter 10. Presentation of the Regional Market Outlook Dashboard
Chapter 11. The Competitive Landscape
Chapter 12. Company Profiles
- LG Display Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Innolux Corporation
- AU Optronics Inc
- Sharp Corporation
- Japan Display Inc.
- BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Han Star
- Chunghwa Picture Tubes Ltd
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bxixkg