Shop now to get your best deals before they’re gone!
Black Friday is just around the corner, and Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Best Buy are throwing big sales ahead. If you’re wondering where to find the best Black Friday deals, good news – we’ve done the job for you! The Jumpstart team has put together a list of the best Black Friday gadget deals available right now to help you save a good amount of money. Whether you’re looking for a new TV, smartphone, laptop, or game console, be sure to check out our list of Black Friday deals. You will not be disappointed!
Black Friday is the best time to shop for TVs. Whether you’re upgrading the one in your home or office, there are several low-cost deals on quality TVs from Best Buy, Amazon, and Walmart that are sure to meet your needs:
- LG C2 OLED: $897 at Walmart (originally $1,597)
- LG C2 55-inch 4K OLED TV: $1,296 at Amazon (originally $1,795)
- TCL 55-inch Series 4 Series LED 4K TV: $299.99 at Best Buy (originally $319.99)
- Toshiba 32-inch V35 Series HD Smart TV: $80 at Best Buy (originally $200)
- QN90B Neo QLED 4K TV: $1,000 at Best Buy (originally $1,200)
If you’re looking to buy a new laptop, Black Friday is the perfect time to do so while saving hundreds of dollars. Here are some of the best Black Friday deals on laptops that you won’t want to miss:
- Lenovo Flex 3 Chromebook: $99 at Best Buy (originally $179)
- ASUS 14-inch Chromebook: $218.99 at Best Buy (originally $299)
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go: $149 at Amazon (originally $299)
- Dell XPS 13: $999 at Dell (originally $1,349)
- Acer Aspire 5 (15.6-inch, AMD): $389.99 at Acer (originally $479.99)
Black Friday is the perfect time to get a new phone at a great price. You can find great deals on the latest smartphones from all major mobile phone brands. Whether you’re looking for an iPhone or an Android phone, there will be plenty of Black Friday deals out there for you.
For example, Apple announced an “Apple Shopping Event,” where customers for the purchase of certain iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch models will receive a gift card worth up to $50. If you’ve got your eye on AirPods and Mac, take advantage of the Black Friday sale to get yourself a $75 and $250 gift card, respectively!
Similarly, with Android phones, you can get the Google Pixel 6a for $299 (originally $499) and. Samsung Galaxy Z 3 Series for $1,199 (originally $1,799). You can even get an extra $410 off with a trade-in at Samsung.
Many retailers are offering Black Friday deals on popular game consoles, such as the Xbox One and PlayStation 5, with a free game or gift card with purchase. Here are some great offers that might tempt you:
- Oculus Quest 2 (128GB) + Beat Saber + Resident Evil 4: $349 at Amazon (originally $399.99)
- Alienware Aurora R13 RX 6500 XT Gaming PC: $899.99 at Dell (originally $1,449.99)
- Xbox Series X (Refurbished): $469.99 at Microsoft (originally $469.99)
- Elden Ring for Xbox One, PS4, and PS5: $49.94 (originally $59.99)
smart home devices
This Black Friday, don’t miss out on amazing deals on smart home devices! From thermostats to security cameras, there are plenty of ways to upgrade your home with the latest technology. And with deep discounts on top brands like Nest and Ring, now’s the perfect time to save. Here are some of the top deals:
- Eufy 5-Piece Home Alarm Kit: $199.99 at Amazon (originally $159.99)
- Ecobee Home Security Solution Three-Piece Kit: $129.98 at Amazon (25% off)
- Ring Alarm Security Kit (2nd generation): $129.99 at Amazon and Best Buy (originally $199.99)
- SimpliSafe The Essentials SS3-01 (seven-piece set): $164.99 (originally $219.99)
Here is a list of the best Black Friday gadget deals that you should check out. Make sure to shop around and compare prices before making your final purchase!
Header image courtesy of Freepik