5G fixed wireless access to see a boom in the industrial and government sectors with the growth of automated service integration
In its latest report, Fact.MR provides a detailed analysis of various factors influencing the global 5G Fixed Wireless Access market, including drivers, opportunities, restraints, and trends. It also delves into key observations regarding notable expansion metrics prevalent across key segments, including offering, frequency of operation, demographics, application, and regions.
Rockville, MarylandAnd the November 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global 5G fixed wireless access market is expected to grow 3.3 billion US dollars In 2022. Sales are expected to exceed 121 billion US dollarsrecording growth at an impressive CAGR of 43.6% over the forecast period (2022-2032).
Increased use of connected devices such as smartphones, laptops and smart devices in many applications such as distance learning, self-driving, multi-user gaming, video conferencing and live streaming as well as telemedicine and augmented reality is expected to drive the need for stable wireless connectivity solutions for 5G to achieve wider coverage.
5G network drivers can provide enough capacity to increase data traffic. Compared to 3G and 4G networks, it offers high-speed data services with 10 to 100 times higher bandwidth. Therefore, the 5G fixed wireless market is expected to rise at a huge rate on the back of the increasing demand for high-speed internet services.
The improved network capabilities of 5G, such as ultra-low delays and greater data processing to enable communication services previously impossible with 4G technology, will be the primary driver of this incredible expansion.
Download a free copy of this report!
regionally, North Amarica The 5G fixed wireless access market is expected to account for the lion’s share during the forecast period. The growth was attributed to increased demand for high-speed Internet access along with increased spending on fixed wireless connections.
Sales are expected to hit the 5G fixed wireless access market in the United States 43.2 billion US dollars By 2032. Demand is expected to increase in the country as the government in the United States improves financing and efforts to provide high-speed internet at an affordable price. Moreover, the presence of leading ISPs in the US such as AT&T and others would drive the demand.
- By demography, the peri-urban sector is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 41.8% from 2022 to 2032.
- China The 5G fixed wireless access market is expected to register double-digit growth in 42.7% Compound annual growth rate over the forecast period.
- 5G fixed wireless access market Japan It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 41.4% during the forecast period.
- North Amarica Expected to dominate the 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market, US to grow at 43.3% CAGR between 2022 and 2032
- Based on the operating frequency, the sub-6 GHz class is expected to dominate the market.
- The growing demand for broadband services will drive the market for 5G fixed wireless access and operations.
- Rapid developments in wireless communications and increased use of 5G are expected to drive expansion throughout the forecast period.
- The integration of artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things has increased the use of high-speed internet across various industries, driving demand.
- The higher cost of installation and infrastructure and potential revenue reduction at telecom companies may limit demand.
- Delayed decisions on spectrum standardization are expected to hinder market expansion throughout the evaluation period.
Get customization in this report for specific research solutions
Major players in the market are focusing on product launches to expand their product range. They also participate in various inorganic strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to enhance their position in the market. According to the study, due to the presence of several major players, the market is expected to be highly competitive.
Meanwhile, some players are forging alliances and launching new initiatives to gain a competitive advantage. Here are some recent developments:
- in January 2020And the Inseego Corp., a leader in 5G products and smart Internet of Things (IoT) services, is increasing its market leadership with a comprehensive portfolio of new 5G devices based on the Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM X55 5G modem. At CES, Inseego will give special briefings to showcase its new suite of 5th Generation Industrial Internet of Things, Fixed Wireless Access, and Mobile Broadband product lines.
- in February 2020And the Huawei’s latest 5G Digital Internal System (DIS) series devices will be unveiled at the upcoming Huawei Product & Solution Launch Conference in London. This line of products enables adaptability to a wide range of indoor applications, from large capacity to medium and low traffic and small to medium enterprises (SME). In order to give operators more assistance as they strive to build 5G indoor networks, an ultra-wideband network sharing solution will also be introduced.
Key companies identified by Indeed.MR
- Samsung Electronics
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- Mimosa Networks, Inc.
Full list available upon request *
More valuable insights about 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market
In the latest study, Fact.MR presents a detailed study of the global 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market for the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. This study also highlights the key drivers promoting 5G Fixed Wireless Access sales through detailed segmentation as follows:
By operating frequency:
- SUB-6GHz 5GHz
- 24GHz – 39GHz 5G
- Above 39GHz 5G
- 5G FWA in Urban Demographics
- 5G FWA in peri-urban demographics
- 5G FWA in Rural Demographics
- North Amarica
- your father
- Latin america
Get access to the full report here
Key questions addressed in the 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market report
- What is the expected value of the 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market in 2022?
- At what rate will the global 5G fixed wireless access market grow until 2032?
- What are the factors hindering growth in the 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global 5G Fixed Wireless Access market during 2022-2032?
- What are the factors driving the 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the 5G Fixed Wireless Access market during the forecast period?
Discover Fact.MR’s coverage of technology
Wireless broadband in the public safety market: According to Fact.MR, global wireless broadband is expected to make its way into the public safety market $240.1 USD billion in 2032 and shows a growth at a CAGR of 24.8% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. Rising use of connected devices and sensor integration, along with public safety concerns, is driving growth in the global public safety wireless broadband market.
The wireless communications equipment market: The global wireless communication equipment market is driven by the growing demand for mobile connectivity and improved internet speed. In addition, the increasing safety and security concerns are benefiting the wireless communication equipment market across the globe.
Wireless Network Testing Equipment Market: The global wireless network testing equipment market is expected to witness an impressive growth of 7.6% CAGR during the forecast period (2022-2032). The market demand is attributed to the increasing penetration of the Internet and the adoption of digital services that are fueling sales in $9.1 billion By the end of 2032.
Fact.MR is a market research and advisory agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. It spans the spectrum – from Automotive and Industry 4.0 to Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals and Materials, and even more specialized categories. We are committed to providing insights that help companies gain a deeper understanding of their target markets.
Specialties: Competition tracking, personalized research, syndicated research, investment research, social media research, business intelligence, industry analysis, thought leadership.
US sales office
11140 Rockville Pike
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
e: [email protected]
Follow us: Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
The source is real