Samsung is back again with another commendable smartphone shortly after the launch of the Samsung Galaxy A11, with the announcement of the Samsung Galaxy A12 in December 2020. Till date, the smartphone has gained a large number of fans due to several reasons.
However, there are quite a number of reasons why users give some reviews otherwise.
In this article, we will explore how many features will make every penny worth spending and show which specs have disappointed its users.
Samsung Galaxy A12 is available at a mid-range price to its customers:
Samsung Galaxy A series is known as Samsung’s budget-friendly smartphone series. Samsung A12 price in Pakistan is PKR 27,500, which is justified for a smartphone with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of media storage.
Features that are hard to ignore:
Without a doubt, Samsung Galaxy A12 is relatively better and better than the previous launch. So, let’s dive in to explore the specifications on offer.
Before we talk about the features of the smartphone, let me tell you about the attractive finish and non-slippery grip that Galaxy A12 offers.
So, if you are someone who tends to drop their cellphones often by mistake, you don’t have to worry about dropping them anymore with the Galaxy A12.
This model features a full HD display resolution of 1600p to 720p, with a large 6.5 inch TFT Infinity V display promising.
The diagonal quilting pattern design on the back of the smartphone along with the matte partition on the bottom gives the smartphone a distinct two-tone effect. Which makes it a more acceptable option among other options with a plastic back.
Battery and quad camera:
The OH SO SATISFYING 5000mAh battery is enough to last you through your favorite show or game stream without having to sweat about charging the phone.
With the Galaxy A12, the company decided to add another lens and up the game. The quad rear camera includes a 48MP main camera that is supported by a 5MP ultra-wide, 2MP sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor.
These camera specifications provide amazing photo results with decent lighting settings. The variety of lenses is also very useful for capturing charming, professional-looking photos and portraits.
But you need to make sure that your toddler or small pet behaves on the best behavior while clicking on the pictures. Since it takes a while for the shutter to snap and hold the position, make sure they stay in that position for more than a few seconds to get the perfect shot.
Features that add to accessibility:
Unlike the previous launch, the Galaxy A11 has a fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone, and the Galaxy A12 came with a side-mounted fingerprint reader, giving it a clean look. In addition, making it easier for you to quickly unlock your phone while on the go.
Users have the luxury of including the latest microSD card, along with a headphone jack and speakers with satisfying explosive sound, located at the bottom.
- It takes over 3.5 hours to charge from 0% to fully set.
- Many already installed applications take up an unnecessary amount of internal phone space.
- The camera only produces significant results when it is exposed to poorly lit or dimly lit environments. However, the camera only takes good pictures in a fully lit room.
- Although it does a great job of providing a smooth streaming and gaming experience, users find that the phone needs more for daily use due to its slow performance.
- The performance of the smartphone is a bit disappointing when it comes to multitasking. Even with its generous 4GB RAM setting, the A12 stutters and shows evidence of lag when apps close and open abruptly. But still, if advanced applications are suddenly opened or closed, the phone gradually adapts to the load, giving users a relatively smooth performance.
Considering the battery life, overall camera, and HD viewing experience offered by the Samsung Galaxy A12 at PKR 27,500, it’s a relatively inexpensive option. Instead, it’s a relatively better buy than the launches that preceded it.
Visit pricehut to explore the low and mid budget types available in Samsung smartphones and anything else you might want to know about smartphones in general.