Mumbai, November 16: 5G is now a fad. With a connection faster than ever, you can enjoy seamless video watching, web browsing, multitasking capabilities, and much more. If you think that buying a new 5G-enabled smartphone will burn a hole in your pocket, worry not. We’ve got you covered.
Here is a list of the 10 best affordable phones, under the Rs 20,000 mark in the Indian market that offer you support for 5G telecom services. Note: The list is in no particular order. Keep reading to find out which one would be your choice: Samsung Galaxy A14 5G smartphone likely to be launched soon: Learn about specifications, features, and more here.
1.Samsung Galaxy M33 5G
Samsung Galaxy M33 5G starts at Rs 16,999 for the 6GB + 128GB version. It has an immersive display, quad camera, good storage options, and a powerful battery.
- Screen: 6.6-inch FHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Operating system: Android 12, One UI 4
- RAM: 6GB and 8GB variants
- Camera: Rear – Quad Camera Setup – (50MP Primary + 5MP Ultra Wide + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Lens) | 8 mega pixel front camera
- Battery: Li-Ion 6000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging
2. Samsung Galaxy M13 5G
Samsung Galaxy M13 starts at Rs 13,999 and is available on Amazon in two variants – 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 128GB. It’s a great phone if you want to have it all, but spend very little.
- Screen: 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Operating system: Android 12
- RAM: 4 GB and 6 GB
- Camera: Rear – Dual Camera Setup – (50MP Primary + 2MP Macro) | 5 megapixel front camera
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery
3. Samsung Galaxy F23 5G
At Rs 15,870, the Galaxy F23 is another good offering from the house of the South Korean smartphone maker that offers a great display, capable cameras and fast processing, which can handle your daily mobile needs along with 5G capabilities.
- Screen: 6.6 inches, 400ppi, TFT with 120Hz refresh rate
- Operating System: Octa Core (2.2GHz, Dual Core + 1.8GHz, Hexa Core) Snapdragon 750G
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Camera: Rear – 50 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Cameras with LED Flash | 8 mega pixel front camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh with fast charging and USB Type C port
4. OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite is a great device which is priced at Rs 18,999. It offers a stunningly large display, highly effective cameras, great performance, all-day battery life, and of course, 5G connectivity support.
5. iQOO vivo Z5 5G
Starting at Rs 18,990, the iQOO vivo Z5 is an impressive 5G phone. It features a powerful processor, clear screen, and a powerful battery with fast charging support.
- Screen: 6.66-inch FHD + Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 11
- RAM: 8 GB
- Camera: Rear- Triple Camera Setup- (64MP AF Main + 8MP Ultra Wide + 2MP Macro Lens) | 16 MP front camera
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery with 44W fast charging technology
6. iQOO Z6 5G
The iQOO Z6 starts at Rs 15,499 and gets the 6nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G chipset under the hood. It offers all-day battery life and an excellent screen for a healthy smartphone experience.
- Screen: 6.5-inch FHD + screen with 120Hz screen refresh rate
- Operating system: Funtouch OS 12 based on Android 12
- RAM: 4 GB, 6 GB and 8 GB
- Camera: Rear – Triple Camera Setup – (50MP Eye AF + 2MP Bokeh + 2MP Macro) | 16 MP front camera
- Battery: Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging technology
7. Redmi Note 11T 5G
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G is priced at Rs 17,999, and it is a very solid offering with a powerful battery, great screen, and good cameras.
- Screen: 6.6 inches FHD + Dot with a refresh rate of 90 Hz
- Operating system: Android 11 MIUI 12.5
- RAM: 6 GB and 8 GB
- Camera: Rear- Dual Camera Setup- (Main 50MP AI + 8MP Ultra Wide) | 16 MP front camera
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po battery with 33W professional fast charging
8. Redmi 11 Prime 5G
Redmi 11 Prime 5G is priced at Rs 13,999. This low-cost phone offers a good processor, battery life, and a camera, too.
- Screen: 6.58 inches FHD + dot matrix screen with a refresh rate of 90 Hz
- Operating system: MIUI 13 based on Android 12
- RAM: 4 GB and 6 GB
- Camera: Rear- Dual Camera Setup- (Main 50MP AI + 2MP Depth Sensor) | 8MP AI selfie camera
- Battery: 5,000mAh Li-Po battery with 18W fast charging
9. Oppo A74 5G
The Oppo A74 is priced at Rs 14,990 and offers a large clear display and good processing speed along with ample internal storage which should fulfill your daily mobile needs. OPPO devices to deliver a true 5G experience relying on Jio connectivity; Check out the details here.
- Screen: 6.5-inch FHD+ ultra-clear color screen, punch-hole display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Operating system: Color OS 11.1 based on Android 11
- RAM: 6 GB
- Camera: Rear – Triple Camera Setup – (48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Lens) | 8 mega pixel front camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh Li-Po battery
10. POCO X4 Pro 5G
POCO X4 Pro is another affordable device that is priced at Rs 16,999 and lets you browse and use mobile apps smoothly along with a good battery and decent performance.
- Screen: 6.67-inch 395 ppi, AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Operating System: Octa Core (2.2GHz, Dual Core + 1.7GHz, Hexa Core), Snapdragon 695
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- Camera: Rear – 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Cameras with LED Flash | 16 MP front camera
- Battery: 5000 mAh with audio charging technology and a USB Type-C port
With the aforementioned arsenal of affordable and impressive 5G-capable smartphones, you should be able to find the one that best suits your requirements. So, go ahead and take your pick to enjoy the latest 5G services and enjoy a better smartphone experience within your budget.
(The above story first appeared on LastLY on November 16, 2022 01:49 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com).