DublinAnd the November 14, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Media System Market Report 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global mass notification system market is expected to grow from $10.38 billion In 2021 to $12.51 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.5%. The mass notification system market is expected to grow to $26.6 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate of 20.8%.
The main types of mass media systems are in the building, wide area, and distributed receiver. Mass media systems within a building are usually roofed and walled structures built for permanent use. A comprehensive notification system contains components such as solutions and services and is deployed in the cloud and on premises in large organizations and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). There are many applications for a comprehensive notification system such as emergency response management, business continuity, disaster recovery, public alerting and warning, reporting and analytics, and other applications (geo-fencing, workflow management, critical event management).
North Amarica It was the largest area in the mass notification systems market in 2021. Asia Pacific It is expected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the Comprehensive Notification System market report are: Asia PacificAnd the Western EuropeAnd the Eastern EuropeAnd the North AmaricaAnd the South americaAnd the The Middle EastAnd the Africa.
The increasing use of smartphones is driving the growth of the overall notification system market. Smartphone refers to a portable electronic device that requires a connection to a cellular network. Mass notification systems will send one-way messages via email, smartphones, office phones, and home phones.
For example, according to 2020 data from Indian Express, an Indian news publishing company, there is a nearly 39% increase in smartphone usage as of 2019. According to Oberlo, an extension of the Shopify platform, 2021 data, smartphone usage was expected to continue On the increase in other years, surpassing seven billion in 2024 before rising to 7.5 billion by 2026. Increased smartphone usage will drive the mass notification system market to grow.
Technological advances are shaping the mass notification systems market. Many companies are adopting new technologies to provide improved products to their users. in October 2021Motorola Solutions launched the first AI-enabled in-vehicle video system for law enforcement, the M500, in Europe. The solution will provide more robust police vehicle capabilities to enhance awareness and safety while building trust and transparency across communities. The M500 features new rear seat occupant analytics that will automatically start in-vehicle camera recording when an individual enters the back of a police vehicle. The recording is automatically saved in the registry.
in December 2021Potter A St. Louis, MissouriManufacturer of sprinkler monitors and fire alarm systems, Valcom Inc. For an undisclosed amount. This acquisition aims to expand Potter’s capabilities and technology with mass communication and notification systems. Valcom Inc. is a US-based company that designs and manufactures electronics, telecommunications systems, loudspeakers, and IP-focused mass notification systems and visual messaging.
1) by type: in the building; Wide area; distributed recipient
2) by component: solutions; services
3) by deployment mode: cloud; in the workplace
4) by the size of the organization: large companies; Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
5) By Applications: Emergency Response Management. business continuity and disaster recovery; public alert and warning; reporting and analytics; Other Applications (Geofencing, Workflow Management, Critical Event Management)
Main topics covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Characteristics of the mass media system market
3. Market trends and comprehensive information system strategies
4. The Impact of COVID-19 on the Comprehensive Notification System
5. Mass Media System market size and growth
6. Comprehensive information system market segmentation
7. Regional and country comprehensive media system market analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Global Media System Market
9. China’s comprehensive media system market
10. Mass notification system market in India
11. Japan mass media system market
12. Australia Market Comprehensive Notification System
13. Indonesia Market Comprehensive Notification System
14. South Korea Market Comprehensive Notification System
15. Western Europe Global Notification System Market
16. UK mass notification system market
17. Germany market mass notification system
18. France market mass notification system
19. Eastern European Comprehensive Media Market System
20. Russia Market Comprehensive Notification System
21. North America Global Media System Market
22. United States of America Mass media system market
23. South America CMS market
24. Brazil Market Comprehensive Notification System
25. Middle East Mass Media System Market
26. Africa Mass Media System Market
27. Media System Market Competitiveness and Company Profiles
28. Major Mergers and Acquisitions in the Universal Notification System Market
29. CIS Future Market Forecast and Potential Analysis
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k3zlti
Research and markets
Laura Woodmentor manager
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For US/Canada, call toll-free at +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mass-notification-system-global-market-report-2022-ai-integration-to-create-opportunities-301677384.html
SOURCE Research and Markets