If you are looking for a great mobile phone, here are the best options. iPhone 13, Samsung Galaxy M13, Oppo Reno 8, and more.
Nobody wants a phone dying on them during the day. In fact, nowadays, a person who lands on his death bed until the evening will find that it is classified as an unacceptable phone, no matter what it costs. What everyone wants are cell phones with batteries that can last at least 24 hours of above-average use. Yes, this is the age of mobile phones and here we are listing some of them for you.
So, how much battery life your smartphone offers depends on several factors including your usage. If you are the type of person who needs to use a smartphone most of the time, then you need a phone with great battery life to avoid charging it frequently. Battery backup is one of the most important features to consider when buying a smartphone. If you are a heavy smartphone user, here are some of the best options to buy. From iPhone 13 and Samsung Galaxy M13 to Oppo Reno 8, check out the list.
1. Samsung Galaxy M13: Backed by a 6000mAh battery, the Samsung Galaxy M13 promises extended battery life. According to the company, the device can provide more than a day’s use on a single charge. The device comes with 15W charging support and is currently selling at Rs. 10419 onwards on Flipkart. The phone runs on the Android 12 operating system.
2. iPhone 13: Apple iPhone 13 gets a 3240mAh battery and can last one day on a single charge. The phone (128GB storage variant) is priced at Rs. 62,999 on Flipkart. The phone runs on iOS 15, and it can be upgraded to iOS 16.1 and A15 Bionic chipsets.
3. Realme Narzo 50A: Realme Narzo 50A comes with a 6,000mAh battery and is said to offer great battery life. The smartphone also features an ultra power saving mode and comes with 18W fast charging. It also supports reverse charging which means it can be used to charge other mobile phones and AIoT devices such as TWS headphones, smart bands and smart watches. It is available at Rs. 11,499 on Flipkart.
4. Samsung Galaxy M32 5G: The phone is supported by a 5000 mAh battery that provides a good backup battery. The phone (128GB storage) is currently selling at Rs. 21,390 on Flipkart. The phone features a 48-megapixel quad camera on the back and is equipped with a 6.5-inch screen.
5. Oppo Reno 8 5G: The phone comes with a 4,500mAh battery that provides around a day of battery life on a single charge. It is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 1300 processor and 50MP triple rear camera setup. The phone is currently priced at Rs. 29999.