Dublin – (work wire) – Report “Global Media System Global Market Report 2022” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global mass notification system market is expected to grow from $10.38 billion in 2021 to $12.51 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 20.5%. The global notification system market is expected to grow to $26.6 billion in 2026, at a compound annual growth rate of 20.8%.
The main types of mass media systems are in the building, the wide area, and the distributed receiver. Mass media systems within a building are usually roofed structures and walls built for permanent use. A comprehensive notification system contains components such as solutions and services and is deployed on the cloud and on premises of large organizations and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). There are many applications for a comprehensive notification system such as emergency response management, business continuity, disaster recovery, public alerting and warning, reporting and analytics, and other applications (geofence, workflow management, critical event management).
North America was the largest region in the mass notification systems market in 2021. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in the Comprehensive Media System market report are Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The increasing use of smartphones is driving the growth of the overall notification systems market. A smartphone refers to a portable electronic device that requires a connection to a cellular network. Mass notification systems will send one-way messages via email, smartphones, office phones, and home phones.
For example, according to data from Indian Express 2020, an Indian news publishing company, there is a roughly 39% increase in smartphone usage as of 2019. According to Oberlo, an extension of the Shopify platform, 2021 data, smartphone usage was expected to continue In the increase in other years, exceeding seven billion in 2024 before rising to 7.5 billion by 2026. The increased use of the smartphone will lead to the growth of the mass notification system market.
Technological advances are shaping the mass notification systems market. Many companies are adopting new technologies to provide improved products to their users. In October 2021, Motorola Solutions launched the first AI-enabled in-vehicle video system for law enforcement, the M500, in Europe. The solution will provide more robust capabilities for the police vehicle to enhance awareness and safety while building trust and transparency across communities. The M500 features new back-seat passenger analytics that will automatically start to record the in-vehicle camera when an individual enters the back of a police vehicle. The recording is automatically saved in the recording.
In December 2021, Potter Corporation, a St. Louis, Missouri-based manufacturer of sprinkler monitors and fire alarm systems, acquired Valcom Inc. for an undisclosed amount. This acquisition aims to expand Potter’s capabilities and technology with mass communication and notification systems. Valcom Inc. is a US-based company that designs and manufactures electronics, telecommunications systems, loudspeakers, and mass notification systems focused on IP and visual messaging.
1) by type: in the building; Wide area; Distributed recipient
2) by component: solutions; Services
3) By deployment mode: cloud; In the workplace
4) by the size of the organization: large companies; Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
5) By applications: Emergency response management. business continuity and disaster recovery; general alert and warning; preparing reports and analyses; Other applications (Geofencing, workflow management, and critical event management)
Main topics covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Characteristics of the mass media system market
3. Market trends and comprehensive media system strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the global notification system
5. Comprehensive Media System market size and growth
6. Mass media system market segmentation
7. Regional and Country Comprehensive Media System Market Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific Mass Media System Market
9. China’s comprehensive media system market
10. Global Notification System Market in India
11. Japan mass media system market
12. Australia Comprehensive Notification System Market
13. Indonesia Comprehensive Notification System Market
14. South Korea Comprehensive Notification System Market
15. Western Europe Comprehensive Media System Market
16. UK Comprehensive Notification System Market
17. Germany Comprehensive Notification System Market
18. France Comprehensive Notification System Market
19. Eastern Europe mass market media system
20. Russia mass notification system market
21. North America mass media system market
22. USA Comprehensive Notification System Market
23. Comprehensive notification system market in South America
24. Brazil Comprehensive Notification System Market
25. Middle East mass media system market
26. Africa mass media system market
27. Market Competitive Media System and Company Profile
28. Major mergers and acquisitions in the global notification system market
29. Comprehensive media system future market forecast and potential analysis
American Signal Company
AFA Protection Systems Company
Airbus DS Communications
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iin7xb